On behalf of our people both ashore and afloat, it is my pleasure to welcome you to our website. I am sure that your visit will give you a better understanding of our services and our approach to business. While you are getting to know our company, please remember that we are ready to discuss any further enquires - just give us a call and we will be pleased to provide further information.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Best personal regards,
Ph. D. Ratko Bozic, dipl.ing.
You are a seafarer and looking for job?
Wish to work for us? Contact us using our Aplication form
THE LATEST NEWS
Split Ship Management company has established International welding centre ...
NEW BENEFITS IN TRAINING CENTER OF SPLIT SHIP MANAGEMENT LTD for all the faithful course participants!
Dedicated superintendents and head office staff provide 24 hour support to your vessel. more
We employ over 2,000 seafarers and each one of them understands their responsibility in caring for your ship while maintaining costs within budget. more
Although our in-house facilities are used mainly for our own personnel, we also regularly run most of the training courses for Masters, Officers and... more
HIGH MARITIME UNIVERSITY
University for Personnel Officers and Superintendents for Maritime affairs. Find out more and contact us immediately!more
NEW BUILD SUPERVISION
With a team of qualified naval architects, experienced marine engineers and shipyard technicians, this is a service which is currently in great... more
Working together with SSM Trade, the SSM Freight Department offers the following key services to it’s clients at the most competitive prices... more
CHARTERING / BROKERING
We are direct operators of a fleet of vessels, covering the whole of the Mediterranean - Atlantic - Caribbean - South/Central America range anywhere... more
Apart from our specialist field with newbuild design and plan approvals, our own naval architects can undertake feasibility studies for a wide range... more
THE SSM GROUP HOLDS THE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATES
- ISO 9001:2008-MLC 2006
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 9001:2000
- Document of Compliance from the Government of Liberia
- Document of Compliance from the Government of St Vincent and Grenadines
- Document of Compliance from the Government of Croatia
- Document of Compliance from the Government of Malta
- Certificate of Compliance from the Slovenian Institute of Quality
- Certificate of Approval from Bureau Veritas Quality International.
- Certificate of Compliance from The International Certification Network (IQ Net)
- Document of Compliance from the Government of Panama
THE SSM GROUP ENJOYS MEMBERSHIP OF THE FOLLOWING ASSOCIATIONS
- IATA - International air transport association
- CD - Code diplomatique
- BIMCO - The Baltic and and International Maritime Council
- CROSMA - Croatian Ship Managers Association
- CROMA - Croatian managers' and enterpreneurs' association
- ISSA - International Ship Supply Association
- UPAH - The Association of Shipbrokers and Agents of Croatia
- Croatian Exporters
- CEA - Croatian Employers Association
- AMCHAM - American chamber of commerce
Articles in Dalmacija News - Employment of seafarers
- Cooperation with Norwegian Cruise Line
Visit our Maritime Training Centre web page - www.maritime-training-centre.eu
Important!!! Check out our new course HELM!!!
1. Notice for seafarers regarding Bridge Team Management:
Bridge Team Management is available at our training centre as IMO ModelCourse 1.22 and it`s adopted by Manila convention 2010.
The duration of the course under STCW regulations is 40 Hrs and issued certificate is approved and valid under following flags:
MCA UK, Crioatia, Panama, Liberia, Bahamas, Cook Island and Marshall Islands.
Bridge Team Management under the certification of Harbour Master Office lasts for 20 Hrs and will be issued attendence certificate and confirmation of Ministry of Republic of Croatia.
Take in consideration which regulation is Your shipping company requiring because under STCW regulation the duration of course has to be 40 Hrs!
2. SSO and SSA IMPORTANT INFO!
3. Most of courses can be attended by DISTANCE LEARNING! Check with our staff for details:
Phone: +385 21 558 580 / 581
4. For Your kind information please be alert that acoording the "Revised STCW Convention and Code adopted at the Manila Conference, held on 21-25 June 2010" the following courses will become mandatory and will eneter in force on 1st January 2014.
- SA (Security Awarenes)
- BTM ( Bridge Team Management) teamwork
- ERTM (Enginee Room Team Management) teamwork
- LT ( Leadership training)
- EA (Environmental awareness)
- ECDIS (Electronic charts)